- The manuscripts should normally not exceed 3000 words (A 4 Size) pages, margin 1 inch in all sides including figures and tables, typed in 1.5 space in 11-point – in Times New Roman font.
- A soft copy in MS word of the paper should be sent through e-mail.
- The author should declare that the article is the author’s original work. The article has not been previously published elsewhere and not currently under consideration for another publication. If excerpts from copyrighted works are included, the author should obtain written permission from the copyright owners and show credit to the sources in the article. The author should also warrant that the article contains no libellous or unlawful statements and does not infringe on the rights of others. We expect no plagiarized material in the research paper submitted to us. If we find that the author did not abide to the above guidelines, his work will be disqualified and no further work of the author will be ever considered in our journal.
- The cover page of the article should contain: (i) Title of the article (in bold), title should be short and precise (ii) Name(s) of authors (iii) Professional affiliation (iv) Address of correspondence (v) Contact No and Email. Kindly note the author’s name should not be mentioned in any other page.
- Full paper should generally consist (i) Title of the article (Time New Romans 14, in bold) (ii) an Abstract of the paper in about 250 words (Times Roman 11-point, Italics) ,the abstract should be in single paragraph and indicate methods used, significant findings and conclusions in brief (iii)Keywords : 3 to 5 words ,arranged alphabetically and (iv) Main text.
- Main text should have (i) Introduction (highlighting the review of current literature, aims and the objectives of the study) (ii) Research Methodology (or Materials & Methods) (iii) Results & Discussions (iv) Research limitations/implications (if any) (iv) Conclusions and Suggestions (v) Acknowledgements (optional).
- References in the text should be given by surname of the author, no initials: If single author, write author surname and year in parenthesis e.g. Mathur (1987). With dual authorship give both the named e.g. Leeds and Solanki (1970), for three or more use “et.al” e.g. Murthy et. al.(1967). If more than one references in the single year, distinguish between them by use of letters” a, b….”e.g. Olsen(1980a).If multiple references to be quoted , separate them by semi-colons ,e.g. (John(1987);Singh (1990); Rosen (2009)). The Authors are supposed to follow Harvard Style of Referencing.
- All Figures (charts, diagrams and line drawings) and Plates (photographic images) should be submitted in electronic form. They should be of clear quality, in black and white and numbered consecutively. Tables and diagrams should be numbered consecutively and included in the text. Sources must be mentioned below the table. The titles must be above the tables/figures/charts.
- The location of endnotes (instead of footnotes) within the text should be indicated by superscript numbers.
- Mathematical expressions should be presented in a way that can be easily edited and printable.
- Please check your manuscript for clarity, grammar, spellings, punctuation, and consistency of references to minimize editorial changes.
- The editorial team has the right to modify or edit the work in order to match the standard and style requirement of the journal.
- References should be in the end arranged alphabetically. Only references cited in the text should be presented in the list of references. For titles in a language other than English, provide an English translation in parentheses.
- The following format should be used for referring books, articles in journals, electronic documents etc:
- Declaration regarding Copyright
Author surname, Initial (Year), Title of the article, Journal’s Name (in Italics), Vol. No (Issue No), Page Number. Examples are given below
For Journal Article : Ahmad, A. (2011), Estimating discrete parameters: An application to cointegration and unit roots, International Journal of Research, 1 (1), 1-6.
For Books :Montgomery, D. C. and Peck, E. A. (1982), Linear Regression Analysis, John Wiley, New York
For Online Document: Kelkar V. (2009), Towards a New Natural Gas Policy, Economic and Political Weekly, http://epw.in/epw/user/viewabstract,viewed on February 17, 2011.
For Edited Volume :Safilios-Rothschild and Constantina B.F.(1982),Female power, autonomy and demographic change in the Third World , In Richard Anker et al.(1981)(Ed),Women’s Roles and Population Trends in the Third World, Peterson and Company, London,117-132.
Conference papers: Chandel K.S. (2009), Ethics in Commerce Education, Paper presented at the Annual International Conference for the All India Management Association in June , New Delhi, India, 19–22.
Unpublished dissertations and theses:
Kumar S. (2006), Customer Value: A Comparative Study of Rural and Urban Customers, Thesis, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.