- The aim of journal is to provide a platform for researchers, practitioners, academicians and professional from diverse domains to share innovative research achievements. Journal is dedicated to publish high quality research papers providing meaningful insights into any subject area of current interest. International Journal of Research provides a platform for dissemination and publications of your academic work on topics which have substantial inter disciplinary content both Indian as well as global context.
- It is our pleasure to invite you to contribute research paper/ article to International Journal of Research a blind peer-reviewed indexed, bi- annual journal with impact factor of 7.553 (SJIF 2020). Original research papers, conceptual articles and case studies are invited in the journal, based on current data and supported by primary/secondary sources. Submission of a manuscript implies that the work has not been published, accepted or is under review elsewhere in any other journal or magazines. An undertaking for the same should be submitted with the research paper.
- The journal is listed in the international database of Scientific Journal of Research (SCIF) Journals Master List database with impact factor 4.011 (2016) and 3.508 (2015). Journal details are given in the link : http://sjifactor.com/passport.php?id=19276 . The journal is also listed on Google Scholar.
- All editorial and administrative correspondence for publication should be addressed to the Mr. Khan Ashfaq A., Executive Editor – International Journal of Research, Rizvi College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Off: Carter Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai – 400 050 (Maharashtra). Email id: email@example.com. For details please contact on mobile no +918451046220.
- Information on pattern on submission of manuscript is available in the “Guidelines for Contributors”.
- The Editors reserve the right to reject/ return to the author(s) any manuscript that in their opinion is not suitable for publication in International Journal of Research, without expressly stipulating the reasons for doing so. Under no circumstances will the identity of the reviewer(s) be disclosed to the author(s) or to any other third party not involved in the editorial process.
- Research Papers/Articles received will immediately be put before the Editorial Committee for initial review. Correspondence and proofs for correction will be sent to the first author unless otherwise specified. The article will be published after receipt of the corrected proofs from the authors.
- Subscription by each author is compulsory for publishing research papers or articles in this journal.
- Annual, Lifetime and Institutional subscription details with the order form for obtaining the journal are given separately and the interested persons may avail the same accordingly.
- Views expressed in the articles are those of the respective authors. International Journal of Research, its Editorial Board, Editor and Publisher (Rizvi College of Arts, Science & Commerce) disclaim the responsibility and liability for any statement of fact or opinion made by the contributors. However, effort is made to acknowledge source material relied upon or referred to, but International Journal of Research does not accept any responsibility for any inadvertent errors & omissions.
- Copyright © Rizvi Education Society’s Rizvi College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Mumbai. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the Publisher. The authors are required to sign the “Transfer of Copyright” agreement before article is published in the journal.
by: Rizvi Education Society’s, Rizvi College of Arts, Science & Commerce
Off: Carter Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai – 400050, India.
Tel: +91-22-26480348, +91-22-26041696
Website: http://internationaljournalofresearch.co.in/, www.rizvicollege.edu.in,
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com